Admission to the Tisch School of the Arts is a highly selective two-part process. All applicants file the Common Application with the NYU Supplement; in addition, an artistic review is required for admission to all Tisch programs. Each department has its own specifications for the artistic review.
- PART ONE: Common Application and NYU Supplement
- PART TWO: Tisch Artistic Review
- Grants, Loans, and Scholarships
- Summer High School
- During the summer, high school students can participate in intensive training in New York City. More
- FREE Spring Future Artist Programs
- Apply now! During the spring semester, local high school students can attend a FREE 12 to 14 week Saturday workshop. More